- Dr. Karin Markides is appointed as AUA’s fifth president.
- The Zoryan Institute and AUA Center for Oral History is established.
- The AUA Acopian Center for the Environment co-hosts the inaugural “Forest Summit: Global Action and Armenia” in collaboration with the Armenia Tree Project.
- AUA Press is launched to serve as the publishing arm of the University.
- The STEM Education for Armenian Youth Program is launched by the AUA Engineering Research Center with support from the U.S. Embassy in Armenia.
- AUA launches six Open Centers of Excellence: Acopian Center for the Environment; Open Center for Artificial Intelligence Solutions (hosted by CSE); Open Center for Innovation Advancement (hosted by CBE); Open Center for Leadership and Governance (hosted by CHSS); Open Center for Transformative Health Solutions (hosted by SPH); and Open Center for Systems Thinking (hosted by CHSS).
- The College of Humanities & Social Sciences launches the Graduate Certificate Program in Hotel and Hospitality Management in CBE.
EPIC Entrepreneurs Travel to Silicon Valley and Beirut, Lebanon for technology industry tours
AUA Launches ChangeMakers Campaign to Prepare Future Leaders in Armenia
Through the Manoogian Simone Foundation, AUA establishes emergency funds for 34 Students from Artsakh and for students Impacted by Lebanon’s Crisis