|Bruce M. Boghosian, the third President of AUA||Opening of the Akian Art Gallery|
- The AUA Board of Trustees appoint the University’s third President, Dr. Bruce Boghosian and designates Dr. Haroutune Armenian as President Emeritus.
- AUA Benefactor and Board of Trustee Member Mr. Zaven Akian admires the very first exhibition in the Akian Gallery; named after him for his philanthropic contributions to the University.
- The Law Department successfully transitions to a thematic curriculum which simultaneously qualifies students for the LL.M.
- To celebrate the World No Tobacco Day, the Yerevan State Medical University and AUA convene the first Tobacco or Health Conference in Armenia.
- The Main Building of the AUA campus undergoes major renovation and modernization with funding from USAID ASHA.
- AUA and the US Embassy in Armenia launch the Mentoring Program for Women.
- The DEP hosts IATEFL Virtual conference with 150 international participants and is awarded a grant to help improve the professional development of TEFL in Armenia.
- The CHSR conducts a comprehensive project on Assessment of Public Health Services in Armenia in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and support from the World Health Organization Country Office.
Tree planting activity on campus
Coalition for Tobacco Free Armenia
Renovated classrooms and offices of the Main Building